Mudrak is a primary healthcare provider for the entire family, and
brings to her practice a wide range of expertise and experience.
Philosophically, Dr Mudrak describes her vision and practice:
"By combining modern medicine and ageless wisdom, I help you
feel better and live better. I look for underlying causes of illness
- the reasons your symptoms appeared in the first place, using a
I recognize that the underlying cause of illness stems from structural,
nutritional, emotional, and biochemical elements. I account for
all of these elements and treat you as an integrate, whole person."
Mudrak's qualifications include:
• Doctor of Chiropractic, Northwestern uCollege
Licensed acupuncturist (L.Ac.) by the kMinnesota
Board of Medical Practice.
• National Commission for the Certification of aAcupuncture
& Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM).
• Bachelor of Arts, Chemistry, uUniversity
• Tai Chi and Chi Gong Practioner.
• Gymnast, weight lifter (national title Uholder),
wand power lifter (state title Uholder).
• Nutrition and weight loss consultant.